Avaya question

I am a supervisor using Avaya to monitor skill status and change agent's skills. I am trying to find a list of skills for all agents whether they are logged into the phone or not. As an example if an agent is accidentally changed to the emergency skill I would rather not have to wait until they log in to find them. Can anyone out there be able to help? Thanks.

Reply to
Jack
Loading thread data ...

Isn't it a psychological question rather than anything that has to do with a particular phone system manufacturer? Your call center software gives a lot of information about time on the line, calls answered/missed/transferred. You will have to process this info using your own criteria to derive any human skill-related data from it.

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

Isn't it a psychological question rather than anything that has to do with a particular phone system manufacturer? Your call center software gives a lot of information about time on the line, calls answered/missed/transferred. You will have to process this info using your own criteria to derive any human skill-related data from it.

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.