Which Toll-Free Number Provider Should I Use?

I want to get a toll-free number that terminates at my cell phone number. A package with a 100 minutes/month would be acceptable. Who should I use?

I was going to use

formatting link
, but I noticed a complaint form a customer who said there was a cancellation penalty of $25 hidden in the Terms of Service. It's true. Tollfreemax tires to hide the provision. Since that's unscrupulous, I decided not to use them.

Then there's Accessline (which has several resellers). In their terms and conditions

formatting link
I can't figure out what the minimum commitment or term is. So I feel queasy about them.

I settled with Ringcentral. But I couldn't signup for the service. I have two credit cards, both of which appeared to be rejected by

formatting link
. But actually it was because the banks rejected the transaction according to customer service at Ringcentral. CS said, assuming I had money in the accounts, the banks could have tagged Ringcentral as "High Risk" and so didn't approve the transaction. CS told me I should call my banks and have them take Ringcentral off their blocked list.

Are all the Toll-free number providers crooks or something? Is there one that someone can recommend?

(||) Nehmo (||)

Reply to
Nehmo
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.