VoicePulse Setup

I have a LinkSys PAP2T-NA which I purchased from voipsupply.com and I'm trying to get it setup to work with VoicePulse. I created a VoicePulse account using the serial number and MAC for the device and verified that there is an IP assigned to the Linksys. I then tried to provision the service on the Linksys with VoicePulse by going to the URL:

http://a.b.c.d/admin/resync?

formatting link
per the VoicePulse instructions. The device rebooted and by going to the device web page admin panel it looks like it picked up the VoicePulse information... BUT I can't get a dial-tone. I've opened up ports 5600 and 5601 on my router. The Linksys phone adapter is running

3.1.9(SLc) firmware. I can get to the Admin screen using the password 12345.

Any ideas? I'm using Adelphia cable but I've also tried routing through BellSouth.net (I have both broadband services in-house). VoicePulse tech support says to just buy a device from them but that costs more and I already have an unlocked device which I can't return.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks again!

Cliff

Reply to
cliff
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.