Re: VoIP Intercom?

Am 22.07.2005 20:59 schrieb Scott Dorsey:

Does anyone have any suggestion for a device that does this as a > simple standalone device, preferably with minimum configuration? I > know Telex makes some VOIP modules which can be integrated with their > intercom frames, but they all seem to require a central switch.

Maybe

formatting link
can help. They've developed a software for VoIP-phones that seems to be quite clever. The design is such that you don't need a central switch or something, the PBX functions are there in any of the phones. It also works as an intercom. You even get redundancy for the voice box -- backups of your voicemail are automatically stored in other phones on your LAN. It's also self-configuring.

I'm not related to Nimcat in any way, but I saw their stuff at CeBIT this year. It was quite impressive, because it was so simple.

Yes, it offers much more than you require, but I suggest you just send them an e-mail and ask if they have anything affordable that suits your needs.

HTH

Daniel AJ

My e-mail-address is sokolov [at] gmx dot net

Reply to
Daniel AJ Sokolov
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.