Re: Spamming the Wrong Message

I find that hard to believe. I am curious as to who actually responds

> to spam and why. Are people that stupid, greedy, or desperate?

The ones responding all have small penises.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You know, as crude as you are, I think you may be correct on this. Penis enlargement ads on the net (for creams, patches, pills, etc) draw considerable attention. Maybe the spam on the net is purposely arranged like that: First, readers are given some p*rn spam (videos or still shots) of men in action with some very extreme private parts, then as the guys decide to examine their own equipment some spam flashes across the screen to make them feel insecure about their own circumstances, with messages from bogus or quack 'doctors' telling them how to improve their lot in life. Have you seen that one spam (a short video actually) where Doctor Quack is examining his 'patient' and giving a discourse on his preferred method of treatment (in his instance, giving an injection of his 'secret formula' (with a big needle) directly in you know where. Ugh! Yet guys watch it religiously, and order more of those pills and patches, etc. PAT]
Reply to
NOTvalid
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.