Re: The Telecom Digest (1 messages) [TELECOM]

Per T:

>>> It's not going to happen. Most phone services allow call-block now. And >>> on my phone I use Blacklist for Android - MetroPCS wants to charge me a >>> buck a month for phone block. A $2 app does it forever and I don't need >>> to pay MetroPCS for the privilege. >> But don't Call-Block services depend on a blacklist? If so, who >> maintains the blacklist? >> >> What data does the Android app work from? Does it just block >> anything where the calling number is not in your phonebook? > No, you can tell the Blacklist application what numbers to block. I > quite like it as when you want to add it'll go into the phone call log > and let you choose a number. >

There is a similar program for Blackberry, I use iBlocker Pro on mine. It will reject calls (either dump straight to voicemail or auto-answer and hang up on the call) and reply to texts from blocked numbers too with your own "custom" message.

Reply to
Chris Farrar
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.