Re: Last Laugh! Is This a Typo? Order To Indiana

Pleasant Day,

> I want to order for some items,firstly I want to know if you can ship > direct to me at Indiana and also we will make payment full with (money > Order Or check). > I await your email. > Carolina water > [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I dunno if we can ship to Indiana or > not. I know we ship to India, Indonesia and elsewhere around the > world, and of course we accept third party credit cards and cashiers > checks from your custmomers to do it. We even refund the purchase > price direct to you on request! But _Indiana_ I am not so sure > about

This is of course a scam. There is nothing between Ohio and Illinois. If somebody tries to claim there is make him describe it and differentiate it from the other two. It doesn't even have a time zone.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: It just seems like lately people just pass along whatever trash comes their way without editing it or reading it at all. PAT]
Reply to
John McHarry
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.