Re: It Happened Again

Again, today, Wednesday, late evening, spam rolled in so heavily here

> at massis, about 6 or 8 messages got lost in the shuffle, including > one from Robert Bonomi. When the last issue before this came out, > around 7 PM Wednesday evening, it was a larger than usual issue and > the queue totally cleared out. Then midnight Wednesday, start of > Thursday, we were hit again with a spam attack. So if you responded > Wednesday evening sometime and it is not here, please replace it. I > think it is quite ironic that one of Bonomi's messages got lost this > time around, somewhere between a couple of the phishing attacks and > one of the 'God Bless You from Nigeria Where my Late Husand was Killed > by the Rebels' messages. > PAT

You might want to think about investing in a good anti-spam appliance. Of course for that to be feasible, you must host your own email (run your own mail server) which I am not sure you do.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Alas, I do not. The mail server is purely part of the MIT system, besides which, I am not sure I am smart enough to run a mail server. PAT]
Reply to
T. Sean Weintz
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.