This Digest Article Was Spam!

Telecom Digest has gone off-topic before, and many of us have kept quiet. But in the anti-spam spirit of the digest, some of us would appreciate not having additional advertising included, particularly in the form of "articles".

Each of these items are $1.00 with no reserve. Buyer would just pay > actual shipping costs. > (BTW, I also have a couple ASCEND terminal servers available you may > contact me privately if you are interested).

=John= snipped-for-privacy@jshelton.com

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thanks for your comments on this. I frequently print messages about things 'for sale' of a telecom nature, simply because the items for sale are peculiar enough to telecom that the people here _might_ be interested where in other forums there might not be any interest. In this instance, I was _told_ the items were surplus and it seemed to me there might be some interest in them among Digest readers. I am sorry if it gave some readers more the appearance of spam.

It is indeed unfortunate, IMO, that there is not a classification on the net for '.spam' since there is so much of it everywhere. 'They' (net authorities) have categories for so many new phenomena on the net these days including '.biz' and '.info' much of which amounts to spam anyway, but 'they' refuse to offer categories for actual '.spam' and/or '.scam' and '.xxx' (.sex) which is also plentiful. Go figure ... PAT]

Reply to
John L. Shelton
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.