Re: Elegy (sic) For the Video Store

"an elegy (sometimes spelled elegie) may be a type of musical work," - wikipedia

> You meant "eulogy" > "An eulogy is a funeral oration given in tribute to a person or people > who have recently died. " - [op cit]

Is it really any wonder when I commonly see that people have no idea that there's any difference between to and too or they're their or there?

It's as I've always said that a homophone is not necessarily a pink Motorola Razr owned by a gay person. :)

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: /too/ can mean 'also' and /to/ connects the words on either side of it and of course /two/ is the smallest (and only) prime number which is even instead of odd.

/They're/ is a contraction for 'they are'. /There/ refers to a place as in 'over there'. /Their/ is a personal pronoun describing the group of things which possess some other thing, as in 'these computers are 'their' property. Those are only quick, short examples. On one of my blog sites

formatting link
('Gay Man in a Small Town in Kansas') one of my daily features is the 'Word of the Day' with an attached dictionary. PAT]

Reply to
Mr Joseph Singer
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.