Re: Cannot Cancel My AT&T Service After Moving to Vonage

>> They are charging us a monthly fee that amounts to $8 a month with

>> taxes. I did send a registered letter to AT&T legal department and got >> a simple form letter that told me to contact Qwest. > [ snip of the usuals problems ] > Once again, in most states sending off a letter to the public > service//utilities commission (and it never hurts to add the AG) gets > results for straightforward and (relatively low cost) matters like > this. > I personally did, in fact, do this with AT&T service here in > NYC. About a week after I dropped my letter in the mail box I got back > a standard form letter from the PSC in ALbany, NY, and a couple of > days later I got a "we've fixed it" note from AT&T. Which they did. > (Other people have reported to me similar effectiveness courrtesy of > web-page writeups, but I prefer paper. This gives me my own hard copy > to refer to).

It is absolutely effective. Whenever dealing with a telephone company these days its almost standard procedure to cc everything to the PUC.

Reply to
Tony P.
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.