Re: Campus Fax Finder

It should have been pretty easy to catch from the header in the

> message from the second poster (who was, as you mention, the one who > stated that there was no law where he/she lived preventing > fax-hunting):

Assuming the header appeared. My newsreader shows only name, date, and subject, no organization. There are a great many varieties of newsreaders out there and countless options on them. Not everyone sees the same thing.

> (P.S. I'm familiar with Canada, but what/where is _Canada_ ? Is that >> a separate region with different rules than main Canada?) > Lisa, this hardly becomes you. You are a well-known long-time and > respected contributor to the Digest, so people will simply not find it > credible if you claim you have never seen underscores used to indicate > emphasis before.

Sorry about that. I was attempting a subtle hint which obviously didn't convey my point. IMHO the poster I was replying to way overuses emphasis remarks -- numerous words in every sentence are emphasized in various ways. It becomes hard to read. Rather than emphasing it actually confuses. I guess it doesn't bother anyone else.

Reply to
hancock4
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.