Re: A Storm is Brewing Over Phone Record Collection

>> But in his weekly radio address on Saturday, Bush rushed to assure the

>>> public the secret program did not target innocent private citizens. >> Cheney did not "target" a fellow hunter either. Funny how that person >> was injured anyway. >>> Specially designed computer programs watch for patterns in these >>> contacts and analyze them to make sure no terrorist cell is operating >>> within the United States. >> I'd like to see the output of such a program analyzing contacts >> between members of Congress and lobbyists made public, to ensure that >> no bribing of congresscritters is taking place. >> Gordon L. Burditt > You'll never see it but you can bet that all kinds of pattern analysis > is taking place to discover which of us are communist err ah I mean > Democrats.

Can't they get that kind of information much more simply by looking at voter registration records? Legally, even? Is the fact that I voted in the Republicrat primary rather than the Demican one public information? When primary time comes around, I get a lot more propaganda from candidates in the party primary that I last voted in than ones from the other party.

Gordon L. Burditt

Reply to
Gordon Burditt
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.