PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle

snipped-for-privacy@massis.lcs.mit.edu - I saw your e-mail address on a web site and I thought you may want to know about this new site;

formatting link
The site has just started, you may have even seen the press release that went to the Martinsburg Journal, Frederick Post, Hagerstown Herald, or Winchester Star and other local papers.

PanhandleGateway.com provides a free platform for the community to communicate, advertise, do business locally, and connect with people of similar interests.

The website enables registered users to submit free Classified Ads, submit a business listing in the Yellow Pages, post News articles, add their events to the Community Calendar, and much more. This is combined with great features such as the Message Board, weather conditions, and coupons from local businesses to be a one-stop community bulletin board.

The Yellow Pages, Coupons, Shopping, and Dining Guides help promote the Panhandle's resources and even save people money. Best of all, the site is COMPLETELY FREE to users.

When you get a chance, login (

formatting link
) and see what it has to offer -- I think you will like it.

I hope this email wasn't too obtrusive, I won't bother you again.

Mark

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Okay Mark, here is your free plug for the new website; but I did not realize that little strip of WV was known as 'Panhandle'; I always thought 'panhandle' was used for the northwestern strip of Oklahoma, or perhaps the northernmost section of Idaho, but I guess there is no reason it cannot apply to that northern wedge of WV as well. Good luck with your web site. PAT]
Reply to
Mark
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.