Re: Internet Phones / VOIP

Has anyone used Voice Over IP (VOIP)? If so which service did you use?

> Has anyone heard of InteleFone? They sound interesting because their > phones work not only on broadband but also on dial-up as slow as 24k. > They also have a hardware compression chip built into their phones. > They claim to support to reach more international numbers than any > other company. They even give away a FREE VOIP phone ($79.99 value). Do > you think they are too good to be true? > Read more about InteleFone >
formatting link

Do you, "ClaimYourPhone", think we're not going to notice that *you* are the vendor that you're supposedly inquiring about?

Are you REALLY so *stupid* as to think we're dumb enough to fall for this kind of phony "advertising"?

[ note to moderator: thanks for giving maximum exposures to this guy's idiocy.

But where's the justifiably snide comments on his "marketing"? :) ]

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Oh, I decided to leave that up to you this time around. I knew you would handle it just fine. And particularly, since I now and then hawk the virtues of a Vonage account inviting readers to 'claim your month of free service now' I thought it would be little bit biased to single this dude out for one of my tongue lashings. PAT]
Reply to
Robert Bonomi
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.