Notice: My 2nd crypto book finished :-)

I've just finished the review phase of my 2nd book [see my website for details, I won't link it here for obvious reasons].

It's a text covering software developer problems with cryptography, and is based for the most part on my experience as a developer and from supporting my projects. I think the book is a decent read and for the software developers out there stuck doing crypto work it should prove useful.

It's not a "handbook of applied crypto" style book, so please don't think of it as a re-run book :-)

The text hits the printers tomorrow and should be in stock within a month [starting in the states of course...].

I recommend picking up my 1st book on large integer math, not just because it's my book but because it covers the math in more depth than this book does. I also recommend the "Guide to Elliptic Curve Cryptography" as I don't cover ECC in a huge amount of depth. The three books fit well together as they were written in that frame of mind (they sit on my desk at the office).

I have a third book project scheduled starting early next year. It's going to be public domain like my math text was. At least, till I get the first draft completed [sometime in 2009]. :-)

Thanks for the attention, please return to the regular scheduled usenet melee.

Tom

formatting link

Reply to
Tom St Denis
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.