Book for MPLS

Hi,

My goal is to take the MPLS exam: 642-611 (only MPLS). But I can't really find the right book.

Which one do you think is the best ?

-

formatting link
formatting link
There is a thing that I don't understand: why they don't call the second book "second edition" instead of Volume 2 ?

"MPLS and VPN Architectures, Volume II, builds on the best-selling MPLS and VPN Architectures, Volume I (1-58705-002-1). => I doubt ...

I can buy the second without the first ?

Or, maybe this edition:

-

formatting link
Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Sven
Loading thread data ...

I'm looking at MPLS exam as well. There a good book i looking thur thats on my work desk, next time in the office i get the name of it.

second edition means there there been a was a edition before that one, Like one made in 2001 and other one revised later.

Volume is like Breaking the books up so u dont have a 2000-3000 page book.

Reply to
Blue

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is exactly the way that I understood the thing. But I have a doubt, because in the presentation of Volume 2 we can read this:

VPN Architectures, Volume I (1-58705-002-1), from Cisco Press."

When I read this sentence, I understand that Volume 2 is based on Volume 1, and it isn't the next chapters of the Volume 1.

Furthermore: Volume 1 => Oct 31, 2000 Volume 2 => Jun 6, 2003

I don't really know what to think.

Thanks!

Reply to
Sven

formatting link

Reply to
Blue

formatting link

Thanks ;)

Reply to
Sven

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.