new price offer from t-mobile [telecom]

disclosure: I'm a user and a shareholder.

This new plan doesn't make sense for me, but it might be of some interest to other folk - especially if you can use your cellphone in place of a business line.

And with some luck it'll inspire some new reductions in charges from the other cellcos.

from DSLREPORTS.COM: --- New T-Mobile Loyal Customer Pricing Goes Live $49.99 for unlimited minutes, $24.99 for unlimited data... ... That rumor from last month about a new T-Mobile loyal customer discount was apparently true. Customers who have been with the carrier for at least twenty two months, and have a decent payment history with the carrier, are now being offered (via e-mail) a $49.99 per month plan that comes with unlimited minutes... --- rest (and make sure to read the comments):

formatting link

_____________________________________________________ Knowledge may be power, but communications is the key snipped-for-privacy@panix.com [to foil spammers, my address has been double rot-13 encoded]

Reply to
danny burstein
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.