[Fwd: Fwd: PATRICK IN HOSPITAL AGAIN]

To the digest's readers:

I'm passing on an email I got from Mike Sandman, concerning Pat and his condition.

Bill Horne

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Fwd: PATRICK IN HOSPITAL AGAIN Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:37:13 -0500 From: Mike Sandman To: snipped-for-privacy@horne.net

Hi.

I just got this note from Pat's Mother this morning.

Apparently he has a phone and can get calls in the hospital, but when I called he was out of the room taking a test.

I talked to the nurses station, but they couldn't give me any information other than he wasn't on the floor right then.

Mike

MIKE, PLEASE PASS THE WORD THAT PATRICK IS IN MERCY HOSPITAL HE HAS > WATER AROUND THE HEART. HE IS IN ICU. STABLE THEY SAY. BUT IT DOESN'T > LOOK ENCOURAGING . MERCY HOSPITAL 620 331 2200

---------------------------------------------------------------- Mike Sandman 630-980-7710

snipped-for-privacy@sandmanCUT.com -

formatting link
Check out our catalog of Unique Telecom Products & Tools.

We have a fantastic assortment of Cable Installation Tools and Training Videos to help you use them. New "Basic Installation 2" is a 3 tape set, 6 hours that shows you how to build a frame.

Also check out our Telephony History Page which contains ads, catalogs and information from telephony related magazines from the first part of the last century:

formatting link

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.