CCTV Security Cameras, DVR Server/Recorder, Accessories...

Visit our new site

formatting link

A little about us.. We are a importer that imports merchandise direct from Asia, Europe and the Americas to offer you the lowest price possible because we purchase merchandise in bulk. We import High Quality CCTV Security products for the purpose of Digital Video Surveillance. We are a small Internet based company that operates from our Home office in Duarte, California. We do not have a factory showroom and we do not allow local pickup. All merchandise is shipped directly to you. We have 10 years of experience with sellling CCTV equipment to local installers and resellers. We offer delivery locally. We co-exist with a collection of distributors, manufacturers and installers to bring our Products to you. All of the products we carry has been researched extensively to insure you reliability and quality. We will not carry a product that will cease to exist in a few months, every product is quality tested for at least 72 hours before shipment. Our staff is ready to assist with any questions or problems pertaining to any product purchase from our Company. Our website has a F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions) Section to assist you on-line. Our Company provides a One Year Limited Warranty on all Products purchased from our website. We hope that our products can suit you or your customer needs.

Please contact us at 626-232-8476 for more information or ordering..

Reply to
www.dm-tek.com
Loading thread data ...

you meant to say low quality OEM products.

Reply to
cctvbahamas

sorry not low quality - cameras utilitize sony chipset and displays anywhere from Hi resolution 420TV lines and up...but yes there is better cameras out there that we dont carry but we are growing and will carry them.

Thank you for your small comment.

formatting link

Reply to
www.dm-tek.com
420TVL is medium resolution. Just because it has a sony chip means very little to how well the camera will perform and last. Alot more goes into making a high quality camera other than just the Chip.

Never said its not worth buying, as they are cheap cameras and all some persons can afford, its just that they are not high quality cameras like you claim.

Eclipse, Mace, Cop, etc, same as yours, budget cameras. High quality cameras are Panasonic, GE, Bosch, Extreme CCTV, etc. names you can count on and come with 3+ year warranties.

Reply to
cctvbahamas

whatever you wish to believe.

Reply to
cctvbahamas

there are huge differences in video quality between the OEMs and the brands I mentioned, if you never try it you will never know, but ive used all.

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Some of the same components, some not. Who makes Bosch's Dinion? Right.

Reply to
J. Sloud

Panasonic, GE, Bosch, cameras are made by the same people they just boost the price to give themselves a 200% profit.

Reply to
pcbutts1

Damn you are so experienced, wanna a job?

You can be my engineer.....

Reply to
www.dm-tek.com

you are so experienced.....wanna a job...?

Reply to
www.dm-tek.com

Is his dvr and these cameras sufficient for home use? I looking for a

4 camera setup. There is so many sites to choose from.

Some bastard is trying to steal my atv and I want a way to show the law who it is.

Reply to
Mach 1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.