Regal Safe RS125

Hi All,

I've got a customer who has a Regal Safe RS125. I'm trying to locate user and installer manuals. Any help appreciated.

Reply to
Paul
Loading thread data ...

If its the old Bentley Panel the manuals are her:-

formatting link
HTH CJ

Reply to
cj

Thanks CJ, That looks like it. Don't suppose you know how to do a reset to factory defaults as I can't find it in the manuals.

Reply to
Paul

Must be 30yrs since I fitted a Bently but IIR they were the first to use a NVM chip . Check the pcb for a set of jumpers at the side of the processor chip (the NVM is part of the chip) .They used to be marked "Boot" .Power down short link apply battery ,panel gose into fault.Remove battery remove link, power up from mains enter default user code. Later panels used the reset button (similar to Texecom) but the factory resets were always in the engineers manual . Trouble is Bently loved flowcharts so their manuals were all little boxes with arrows pointing everywhere. Find the instalation flowchart and where it says enter eng code look for an arrow pointing to New code this then says reset/change follow reset for factory reboot.

HTH

CJ

Reply to
cj

formatting link
have a llok in the forums if you get any problems

Reply to
Dai

Thanks cj, that worked .

I needed to do an eng reset as has relocated system due to renovations, Thankfully, I didn't need to do a full reset as had old eng code.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Paul Ekins

Linc Secure

Reply to
Paul

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.