Yea! Another one read the contract!

And a do it yourself kit!

Reply to
Dense Fog
Loading thread data ...

Is it because he wants to go real-life Frank? Or is the question purely rhetorical?

Reply to
Dense Fog

Of course he wants to go RL. He's even gone so far as to post in the AlarmsBC forum (posing as Jake Ashbury) asking about me.

Reply to
Frank Olson

That is untrue.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Funny how as soon as anyone points out the truth about Olson a few new aliases like "Dense Fog" appear.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I'm a sock puppet for Jim Rojas. I understand "Dense Fog" is something you'd frequently encounter in London (England). "Dense Smog" OTOH is what you'd encounter while driving behind my Aviator.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Which part is again? The part about threatening a relative, or threatening "someone" with a gun? I understand it gets even better. The "gun" is now a replica. Did you carve it out of soap while you were in the slammer? :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Funny how as soon as you post flames against the other regulars here (and one of them responds with the truth) you revert back to your classic "plonk" tactic. I must have really hit a nerve.

You're an asshole Bass, and a coward to boot. Don't look on this as a "flame", by the way. I'm just helping you "market" your online scam-shops.

Reply to
Frank Olson

That is easy for anyone to verify with Florida state government

Reply to
Mark Leuck

The problem is you got it wrong from the start. You won't admit it though.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Just as you won't admit (even in the face of overwhelming evidence) that you bought your house from your dad for a dollar ($0.87 CDN)...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Feel free to fill us all in then, strange how you won't

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Roland Moore

I already did. You insist that the erroneous information you found online is correct. It's not.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

thank you for the welcome, it is indeed my real name.

oh im definately not here to pass judgement on ANYONE sir, although in all honesty the (sometimes) overwhelming "integrity deficit" concerns me. the length some are willing to go to discredit others is a bit disturbing. the strength of usenet (true freedom of speech) is also what makes it so nasty sometimes because unlike "real life" where consequence exists, there appears to be little to no consequence for ones actions here.

many thanks, i do look forward to contributing when i can and learning when i can.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

mr bass, thank you sir for your response. im starting to get a feel for things.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

The state of Florida says otherwise

Reply to
Mark Leuck

NP, Nathan. Anyway, welcome to the newsgroup. Hope you stick around. As Bob C said, you can find lots of good here.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

No. I don't believe for an instant (at least in this case) that "other monies" or cattle changed hands. Bass is rather bovine in the way he spreads the BS around but "Daddy" gave this house to Bass because he just couldn't afford to buy another one. I can understand this. His Cancer treatment must have cost him a small fortune. It's no wonder he's mortgaged up to the hilt. You're really missing the "crux" of this whole thing. I told Bass his "Dad" gave him his house. He denied it. Slice and dice it anyway you want, Bass has been caught in another lie. You'll notice that everything I've said is backed up with solid verifiable proof. Even when Bass "tries" to provide any (to back his outrageous stories and claims), he falls flat on his face. Many moons ago, he once told the group that the Cessna 152 was a "tail-dragger". When I mentioned that it wasn't, he immediately changed his story to say the "150" was. That's not true either. He then posted a picture of a Cessna 140 (and said it was a 150). He's an idiot. An "ultra-maroon". A pathetic excuse for pond scum. He's also the moron that argued (until he was quite "yellow" in the face) that "aileron" can also be spelled "aeleron". Let's go further back... Have you ever read the Sentrol Application Handbook? This idiot plagiarized it and then tried to fob off the installation tips as his own. He's a supposed "expert" in Napco panels. He couldn't program one to save his soul. He once bragged (in another installation fairy tale) that he'd programmed the LCD keypads on the Napco system he'd installed in a church to read: "Attention Burglar! Go Ahead Make My Day!" instead of the factory programmed "System Ready" message. He's yet to post the method by which he did this. The keypad has two lines of sixteen characters (for a total of 32 including spaces). Jack S. recently posted a response to Nathan that you should read. I think his post was bang on.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.