Walgreens has alarm but fails to use it interesting article

Loading thread data ...

formatting link

Auto arm schedule. I can't tell you how many lazy clients I had out there...saves on frivolous litigation nightmares.

My home alarm auto arms at 11:45pm every day regardless.

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

formatting link
Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604

813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax Email: snipped-for-privacy@tech-man.com AOL: rojas813 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
Jim Rojas

formatting link
>

I have a handful of clients with auto-arm turned on. Most are resistant until they have an "issue." Then they want to know why I didn't set it up that way to begin with (even though I suggested it dozens of times). I don't play with those. Notes. Notes. Notes.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

snipped-for-privacy@newsfe21.iad... > > My home alarm auto arms at 11:45pm every day rega= rdless.=20

I have a handful of clients with auto-arm turned on. Most are resistant unt= il they have an "issue." Then they want to know why I didn't set it up that= way to begin with (even though I suggested it dozens of times). I don't pl= ay with those. Notes. Notes. Notes.

I have a few clients with auto arm also. Created a problem with the recent = storm here on the coast. When the battery wears down after a prolonged powe= r failure, the clock gets reset when power comes back and the panel starts = arming in the middle of the day. Not only does it add to the already over b= urdened central stations calls but the client calls me, upset that "my" sys= tem is false alarming. That is, until I remmind them what has caused it.

Reply to
Jim

I have auto arm on many clients systems they love it and CS calls me if it= does not and I can correct from home using uploader . Great feature many= worry there systems are on so this helps give them peace of mind and now w= ith total connect they can check any time they like and they now get an ema= il .

Reply to
NickMark

it does not and I can correct from home using uploader . Great feature ma= ny worry there systems are on so this helps give them peace of mind and now= with total connect they can check any time they like and they now get an e= mail .

What panels will allow for auto-stay arming? Auto arming is common, and gr= eat for commercial clients, but I don't want my whole house armed (motions = included) while I'm in it.

Reply to
Chris

day, November 22, 2012 12:39:12 PM UTC-5, NickMark wrote: > > > What panel= s will allow for auto-stay arming? Auto arming is common, and great for com= mercial clients, but I don't want my whole house armed (motions included) w= hile I'm in it.

Napco, 1632, 3200, 9600=20

Maybe some of the lesser panels also, but I don't use them so I don't know = fer shur.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.