Wack Job

Can anyone explain in a sentence or two what this MI5 guy is up to? Since I don't live in the UK I don't care if they all wear J. Edgar's pink underwear.

Reply to
Roland
Loading thread data ...

I can explain it in a single wored: "Troll!"

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Takes one to know one, I suppose...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I guess he's the British equiv. of the NSA wack job we had here a few months ago...or maybe the same tin foil wacko.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

what if this guy is telling the truth?

Reply to
mathusala_jones

Truth? Lies? What's the difference when I don't know what he is trying to say anyway.

Reply to
Roland Moore

He's a troll. His only purpose is to get you to respond. It's the same operating principal as that which motivates the jackass from Canada posting all his "kill the Jews" garbage. He doesn't believe the nonsense he posts. He just wants to stir up lots of noise. Obviously it works. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Nutjob

He carpet bombed all of Usenet with his nonsense. Trolls are more selective

Reply to
Steve

Not always.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

yah think?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Take one to know as much on the subject...

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: OsednUY4V4ZRmgnYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Petem

Eh, Hem!!! That's Sheriff Joe Arpaio's pink underwear, thank you.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Pink? Did someone say pink?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yup..the colour you used to be...now its more like a light green...

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: D8CdnefoAe6TDwvYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Petem

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Perfect ....... just perfect!

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.