vote: Do I really wanna takeover a LYNXR?

I usually don't take these things, but the guy is really nice and has called me several times over the past year. The company that installed it sold his contract to a big contract CS who referred him to me (which means they will actually lose the account - but they cant service him anyway).

Do I wanna mess with this?

Yea? Nay?

2 PIRS, 3 Doors..one of those comprehensive systems eh?!
Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

Sure, why not if he's a nice guy. You could make some recommendations in writing, and have him sign off to CYA. Something like- "Your system is made by Mattel, and it's swell, but here's what could happen when you really need it to work:"

Feel free to use it. :-) js

Reply to
alarman

Hell yeah, easy money. Replace all his x-mitter batts while you're there. Those things program just like any other Vista panel.

Reply to
G. Morgan

They aren't bad panels if installed correctly

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Okie doke. Thanks guys. Same xmitters as vista stuff right?...CR123 bats? I assume it sends CID Shit why not RTFM Rob?

:-)

| > Do I wanna mess with this? | >

| > Yea? | > Nay? | >

| > 2 PIRS, 3 Doors..one of those comprehensive systems eh?! | | They aren't bad panels if installed correctly | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

It's based on a Vista-20SE Crash

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.