urgent_paradox_dg-75

Hello Everybody,

i have just bought paradox dg 75 for my shop but the pet immune systme does not work, for month i have to wake up 2 or 3 times a night due to false alarm; 5 kg cats starts the alarm !!! anybody comment on this ? i guess there is a problem with the installation

thx to reply,

Best to All.

Reply to
yucet2003
Loading thread data ...

RTFM

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

unfortunately i do not have the manual, any adress on the internet or a softcopy u can give me ?

Reply to
yucet

You bought a pir without a manual? I suppose that's why you're having a problem. CATS are always a concern though.

I'll email you the manual.

Rob

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Contact me via private email and I'll send you the manual. Also, if the unit is within warranty and is defective let me know. I'm a Paradox dealer. I'll honor the warranty even if the original seller does not.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Note to the original poster, check the following re the Digiguard 75 model motion detector:

1- Make sure it is not aimed at stairs 2- Make sure a cat cannot climb within 6 measured feet of the device 3- Make sure the height setting of the board is set correctly for the mounting height 4- Make sure that jumpers 1 and 2 are "off" (looking directly at the board and counting from the left). That is the setting for maximum pet immunity. 5- This model will work well for dogs up to 75 lbs. In rooms with "hard" environments (no carpets or drapes), reduce the amount significantly (down to 60 lbs). Also reduce the tolerable weight further if the dog is "short haired" versus "long haired"....

Cats?....all bets are off....:))

R.H.Campbell Home Security Metal Products Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

formatting link

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Hey Russ --- are you invoking the new bAss-hole rule about attachments? Just because Shit-For-Brains posts HTML in here does not mean this is a binary group. Shit, if we can now attach files I'm going to bombard you mofo's with my music preference.. (it's been done before)

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.