Tool pouch search

And flying buttress training wheels.

| > OK, here we go: | > #2 phillips | > #1 phillips | > 3/16" slotted | > 1/4" slotted | > 5/16" slotted | > #2 square drive | > mini slotted screwdriver | > micro slotted screwdriver | > 1/4" nut driver | > 10mm nut driver | > drywall saw | > punch down tool | > diagonal cutters | > 9" Kleins | > retractable razor knife | > assorted drill bits | > assorted spade bits | > scisors | > forceps | > needle nose pliers (2 sizes) | > electrical tape | > 25' measuring tape | > keil | > sharpie | > pencil (wrapped with about 12" of solder) | > home made continuity tester | > staples | > wire nuts and beans | > All this in a double bag rig wth suspenders. | >

| > Optional: | > stapler | > VOM | >

| > hammer | > channel locks | > crimping tool, coax | > crimping tool, ethernet | >

| > No wonder I'm so tired. | > js | | Braided steel suspenders? |

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

He's considering complying with OSHA regs by adding a hard hat, goggles, earplugs, face mask, work vest, back support, elbow pads, wrist bands, work gloves, jock strap, knee pads, high lace steel toed boots and coveralls. Also changing the name of the company to Michelin Man Security.

Reply to
Jim

Tom asked me to let you know that he carries a roll of double sided tape, a credit card reader, a bank deposit slip and twenty dollars in change in his tool pouch.

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

Hmmmm, I didn't think he'd ever seen a credit card a deposit slip or 20 dollars all at one time.

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Already added the knee pads, hard hat, glove and coveralls are in the van. Goggles? Don't need no steenkin goggles. js

Reply to
alarman

And titanium shoulders. js

The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.

Reply to
alarman

Need a pix of Jack...warming up Photoshop right now. :-))))

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Can't go fishin. Lost the extension cord for the boat motor.

Reply to
Jim

No need. He's the Home Depot tool section, poster boy.

Reply to
Jim

I think Jacks got one on his tool pouch

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

In the rear guard, I carry as many multi-purpose tools I can. A craftsman wire stripper/crimper, klien multi-tip screwdriver, husky multi-tip precision screwdriver, SOG Powerlok multitool, klien wire scissors, pocket level, sharpie, hemostats (most valueable tool I've got!!!), and a roll of 3M 33+ tape.

Reply to
S. Smith

THAT's funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.