Toll free lines ???

I have had my toll free lines thru Inter-Tel for a long time. A few years ago they were bought out by Mitel. Or Maybe they were always Mitel, but something changed. Anyway, they have started to become like AT&T was to deal with and I am seriously considering shopping for a new toll free provider.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Reasonable instate charges. (Arizona) Sub minute billing, low or no per line maintenance fee. Clear quality lines (not over driving their bandwidth, no tin can, or echo on lines)

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

I use Sprint. No problems, and meets your criteria.

Reply to
alarman

check out One communication the old choice one

Reply to
nick markowitz

I read a review somewhere (forgot where, maybe "The Consumerist" blog) about these guys:

formatting link
The review was positive. It may be worth looking into. You get two

800 numbers with 2000 minutes for $50/month or three 800 numbers (or local) for $200/month with 10,000 minutes.
Reply to
G. Morgan

Forgot check with my friend at buisness communications network he reps for several different outfits

formatting link

Reply to
nick markowitz

Got a contact number? I tried on-line and all I could get ahold of was Sprint Wireless. (Actually not a good sign, but hey its still worth a phone call.)

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I'll find it for you.

Reply to
alarman

Try here:

formatting link

Reply to
alarman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.