Tela-link Raido Network.

Today I received a return call from Tela-Link after leaving I do not know how many messages.

As per the owner: "We are packing up the offices right now as we speak and trying to get out of here. Courtney has also now been laid off from Tela-link, (Working at the alarm company that used to use the Tela-link address as of today when I called. [Triton Security Phone:403-207-STAR (7827)

formatting link
] This company is still pushing the Tela-link Radios.)" or as you can see they now have calling the Tela-link units the: Poseidon
formatting link

Reply to
George Siegle
Loading thread data ...

You need a lawyer, George. There's this guy named Mark Sableman who has some experience in alarm industry issues. Perhaps you should give him a call. Jim Rojas highly recommends him. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

LOL- But I would want to win my case...

Reply to
George Siegle

You are truly evil!

If he wants a lawyer why doesn't he get a shotgun, visit the so> >

Reply to
Just Looking

As per the owner: "We are packing up the offices right now as we speak and trying to get out of here. Courtney has also now been laid off from Tela-link, (Working at the alarm company that used to use the Tela-link address as of today when I called. [Triton Security Phone:403-207-STAR (7827)

formatting link
] This company is still pushing the Tela-link Radios.)" or as you can see they now have calling the Tela-link units the: Poseidon
formatting link

Reply to
Just Looking

No they would not do that it would be so.....Unethical.

We should all sell our Radios back to, I mean sell them to, Triton it looks like they can still use them.

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
George Siegle

In that case, make it a point to show up. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I have been waiting over a year for a tower to be constructed for me in lowly Cobourg Ontario (about an hour east of Toronto on the 401). I am bloody glad it never came to fruition, because I signed a letter of intent to replace 100 Skyroutes. The last couple of months I haven't even been able to get Brad to call me back. Guess I know why eh?

Got a few radios in the back room I never paid for. Weighed them. They won't even collectively make a boat anchor.

I know there are rumors aplenty, does anyone know what happened? I heard it was a split at the top, but I thought Brad was the top, perhaps a silent partner who's not so silent now?

James Turcotte Alliance Security Systems

formatting link

Reply to
firewaterfan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.