Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

Lenser Technology Co., Ltd., is a professional manufactuer for security products. Our manily products is about GSM house alarm systems,auto-dial alarm systems,CCTV DVRs,IP cameras,security locks. We assure our customers the most competitive price, the most timely delivery,the best service.

Alarm systems: 1. GSM home alarm systems: LS-GSM-I/ LS-GSM-II/ LS-GSM-III/ LS-GSM- MMS 2. Auto-dail alarm systems: LS-800 /LS-801 /LS-802 3. Alarm accessories: gas detectors, smoke detectors, emergency button, PIR detectors, wireless flashing siren, wireless remote control,power supply and so on. Stand alone DVRs: 4. MJPEG format: 4-channel DVR 5. MPEG4 format: 4-channel DVR 6. H.264 format: 4/8/16-channel DVR GPS/GSM/GPRS trackers: 7. GPS car tracker 8. GPS personal tracker 9. GPS pet tracker

Alice Hsu Marketing Department Lenser Technology Co.,Ltd MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com SKYPE:alicexu007

Reply to
lensertech
Loading thread data ...

Wow even G Morgan can install one of these

formatting link

Reply to
mleuck

formatting link
I'm confused about three things on that page...

First... It has "8 wireless different zones and 8 wires zones." It also has "13 LED to indicate the alarm zone." So if those last three zones go into alarm you just have to guess at what's happening?

Second... "Two wireless remote controllers: Four button: Disarm/arm/panic/PIR detector" How exactly does that last button work?

And third... everything else on that page.

Also, can I get door contacts without telescopic antennas?

Reply to
CH®IS

It beats what you like to install:

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

Yes, they are detachable, but it limits the range to about 10".

Reply to
alarman

formatting link

HOME/AWAY. HOME=NO PIR AWAY=YES PIR

Reply to
KingFish

I bet you have that page bookmarked.

Reply to
alarman

And I'm sure they have his credit card memorized by now

Reply to
mleuck

So it probably doesn't matter if they're attached or not. First they say >250m (perfect for convering fields), then 30-50m (it's not their fault you went and put walls in your house), now we're down to 10". On the other hand, this may be why you have to order at least 100 systems.

Reply to
CH®IS

You know, that little comment makes more sense than anything else on that page.

Reply to
CH®IS

No, that's my online store. I sell more plastic fists then any other online dealer. My sales volume is so much that I get better wholesale prices then everybody else in the world on ball gags.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Are you denying you're a flaming h*mo?

Reply to
G. Morgan

I wonder where that expression, "flaming" came from. I've seen a few but never one that was smoking, much less flaming. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Maybe Liberace inspired the term with his outfits. ??

Reply to
G. Morgan

Probably so.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Doesn't everyone want door contacts with fancy antennas?

Reply to
mleuck

Somehow I doubt it would go over well with many people.

Many of my customers are unhappy about the size of the wireless contacts from DSC, even the newer ones which are a little bit smaller than the last version of them.

I haven't tried the new "vanishing" contacts yet, but they look like they'll be more appealing. On the other hand, they're from Secure Wireless (?), not DSC. The other Secure Wireless contacts I've used (small surface) don't have as good of a range on them as the regular DSC stuff.

- Chris

Reply to
CH®IS

Silence speaks volumes. We have our answer boys (and "boys").

Reply to
G. Morgan

And I'm sure you test them frequently before putting them online

Reply to
mleuck

The vanishing contacts from DSC are made by Secure Wireless. I've had a couple up and running since they came out and they work great, the magnet is very powerful

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.