Problem with Battery Recharging in Lynx-R

Hey...let's backup a second...did you say it was saying Low Batt...then 37? If so that's a low battery in transmitter 37, NOT the main sys battery.

Also, if you are having a problem with the drawer-type battery, I did find a diagram (finally) that shows there is a retaining screw inside the panel that looks like it holds the drawer assembly in/back against the rear of the main case.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

maybe it is rocket science?

Reply to
Disco

Crash, yes my panel is flashing Low Battery right next to the AC words in the top right corner of the panel. It also says 37. The thing is that I only have 18 zones programmed and none of those has a battery problem. What is zone 37?

Reply to
Jack

Zone 37 might be your 5804 or 5802 keychain remote.

Jim Rojas

Jack wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Jim, I have three keyfobs and one panic button. I guess I will need to change all of them one at a time and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Reply to
Jack

If you have a program sheet handy, it will tell you what serial number occupies zone 37. The serial numbers can be found inside each keyfob for the most part.

Otherwise a panel upload can retrieve this infomation easily.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335

Jack wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

or just change the batteries on all of them...usually when one starts to go the others, if same age, will follow shortly.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Thats the 1st stage booster

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.