Power 832 "Low Battery" Error

Don't assume that. We had an entrie shipment that was bad. 200 12v7ah batteries, that made great paper weights.

Reply to
Devin
Loading thread data ...

I'll check the voltage asap... they had an orig. batt. from DCS and had one made in town that meets the specs. Both give the error when used... and this is the second 632 board I have tried... weird huh ?

Reply to
Impalpable

i am a DSC Tech and believe it or not some panel that have been epromed (reset) by shorting the pins on chip will cause that error forever..

Reply to
SF9026

I don't believe you. Post your extension number immediately!!! :-)

I understand the same thing happens on some web sites (with pop-ups that last forever)...

Reply to
Frank Olson

heh, ok so sending the new board we just got a week ago back for a replacement. :) Don't know what to tell ya about the pop-ups ;p

Reply to
Impalpable

Is this the "hot-wired" thing that lads are doing to unlock boards? How do you guys do it?

Reply to
mikey

I could tell yah, but then I'd have to kill yah....:))

RHC

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Are you seeing the low battery thing? I hate to say this, old bean, but I wouldn't use a board unless it'd been unlocked by the factory. (If you actually have the factory method, that's a different story.)

Reply to
mikey

Whaaaaaaaaat ?.....an unlocked board is an unlocked board; there ain't no difference !! And the factories don't unlock boards.....they'd rather sell you a new one...

So Mike, shall I take you off the list of the local dealers that I know and love that I do this for on occasion for no charge.....:))))

RHC

PS: No, I've never seen the "low battery" thing described in this thread....

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

hahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha we should be in expensive restaurants dining our lady friends! but nooooooooooooo

Reply to
mikey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.