Pelco Spectra Domes

Is there a new guy in Waco named Quresh? I only knew about the Bible Koresh, this guy must be called the Qu'ran Quresh instead.

I do miss my old roomate David Koresh though. What a guy! To me he was almost like an early days Mormon when it came to brides. You know "Bring 'em young, but bring 'em"

Reply to
Roland Moore
Loading thread data ...

you when we hear that single neuron sparking up in

ladder. I bet it is a great bug zapper though.

Ahaaaaa! Maybe that is what happened to Olson's ladder. If a synapse had functioned evben once he'd certainly have neen "shocked."

Reply to
Robert L Bass

No, but there's still a wacko in Waco.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I wonder how funny your following explanation would look to a French speaking person, if you tried to write it in French.

Reply to
Jim

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news:

3M2dndjkka-qoAXYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

HUH?

neen? evben?

who's the one speaking a strange English?

Reply to
Petem

"Jim" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@n51g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Just think about the same explanation but in Spanish,we would roll on our back and hold our tummy...

Reply to
Petem

Now why would anyone want to talk to a frog? js

Reply to
alarman

They use 422 over twisted pair.

I have instaled a number of them. Some using DM DVRS w/ DM Keyboards and some using Pelco keyboard controllers.

-- Sincerly, The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from. Bob La Londe

The Security Consultant Bob La Londe - Owner

849 S Ave C Yuma, Az 85364

(928) 782-9765 ofc (928) 782-7873 fax

Licensed Contractor ROC103044 & ROC103047 (sans engine)

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Don't be silly. Everyone knows frogs can't talk.

But because they can't talk, no one knows if they can read or not.

Just consider it an experiment.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.