PCD2000

Hello. I am new in this group, i am an alarm istaller and would like to know if some one her has a copy of the pcd2000 and pcd3000 software, i visited the napco site but they only have updates. please help me Thanks.

Reply to
ART747
Loading thread data ...

It's better to contact Napco or your distributor to get the disk. Back when, sometime ago, I tried to download it and it never did work right. Since then, I've always called and asked for a new disk. Anyway, if you have the disk, if you ever have a problem you can always reload it, wherever you are. And unless you;re only working with the old panels and not ever the new, you should get the windows version anyway. I know they were supposed to update the Windows version to take the old panels, but I don't know if they've done that yet.

Reply to
Jim

They do have the full package but I'd skip it and get the Windows software

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Contact your Napco sales rep through the Distributor you purchase Napco equipment from... He/She can get you a current copy......... Regards, Russ

Reply to
Russell Brill

I disagree. Napco no longer offers the software through distribution on CD-ROM. If your distro hiouse has any lft they might be an older version. Also, the download version of the app is identical to what you used to get on the disk.

Regards, Robert L Bass

formatting link

Reply to
robertlbass

The latest version of the Windows package does not include the Early panels.

Reply to
p burke

I think Napco will be adding them in the near future.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Since it's your idea, how about if you do it instead.

If the gentleman needs assistance, he's welcome to contact me.

Regards, Robert L Bass

formatting link

Reply to
robertlbass

It does include the 1000e and 1008e

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hey why don't you public post the login and password to Napco's site? Boy that would help him out eh?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

But you have much more experience at it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

dudes, just give it to him!

Reply to
alex rogozin

Okay you do it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.