One Man's Opinion on the Best Way to Protect Your Home

A monitored home security system is a home safety precaution that thousands of people are exploring for every day, so there's no need to be secretive or embarrassed about it. If you suspect that your family should have the added feeling of a secure home, be sure to find out what security system is best for you. Hopefully some of the research above helps you make the best choice for your family.

formatting link

Reply to
Lianna
Loading thread data ...

"Lianna" SPAMMED in message news:

SPAM SNIPPED

Reply to
Bob La Londe

RHC; As you can see, the promotion of the Alarm Force nonsense has begun. This kind of self serving spam is totally in keeping with the thrust of this company. Watch for it to increase as they drive into the US in the near future.

PS: Sir, if this is a real expression of something you believe, I can only add two things....you did a truly lousy "research" job, and you got scammed as a result.

Reply to
tourman

I swear it wasn't me

Reply to
mleuck

RHC: Hahahaha......

Reply to
tourman

Scam-er or scam-ee?

Reply to
Jim

Bob,

Got this in email the other day and thought of you. Here is the feedback "hostage taking" on eBay from the sellers prospective (I don't think I was able to explain it thoroughly at the time).

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

The author of that piece (of dung) should stick to tattoos. Here's more of his groundbreaking research:

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

RHC: Graham, I spoke through his website blog to this gentleman. He did his initial assessment on the information freely available on the internet to give his clients something to deal with. He has stated that he intends to extend his "research" to the smaller dealers but has a lot of difficulty finding where to go to get the same kind of information. I gave him some references to sites like my own and others that I know from experience are truly trying to assist buyers, not just sell services. We'll just have to wait to see what he comes up with...

Hopefully, it will be better research than his previous stuff leading to the erroneous conclusion that AlarmForce is the best option between them, ADT, Brinks and Voxcom........you really have to wonder !!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
tourman

I know (about wondering) what his motive was. Hopefully he is not a salesman for Alarmfarce, and trying to pass this off as legitimate research.

Reply to
G. Morgan

RHC: No, I don't think so. He also claims to be somewhat of an expert on a wide variety of security issues, although I find that a bit much to believe, given the shallowness of his "research". His position was he was going to remove himself from all the negative criticism directed towards these four large companies and just compare features and prices for the benefit of his readers, since he was assuming that a lot of the negative press was from unhappy ex-employees and contractors. Of course doing this is removing anything of real value to the consuming reader, since then you simply get a price / feature comparison of these four large companies. It doesn't say a word towards whether or not any of these companies are really good value overall or long term, taking into consideration monitoring services, after sales response, and warranty coverage.

Frankly, knowing what I know, I would have ranked Voxcom first by a long shot, ADT second, Brinks third, and AlarmForce a very distant fourth being they're little more than a scam. But even re-organizing the order still doesn't tell any discerning security system shopper a damn thing !!

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.