omnicron 90005 problems after power fail

You might also want to try news:UK.Tech.Electronic-Security

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

Anyone happen to know how to resolve the following problem? Omnicron 90005 domestic alarm box - fitted for a while (it's old but seems/ed to work 100%) has stopped working altogether. A fuse in the main consumer unit blew so i guess the box was running off the battery (?) for a couple of days and today, the siren/bell started wailing. The siren/bell stopped after a little while but now there box appears to be completely dead - no lights, no functionality whatsoever. I've not tried opening the box up or anything in case i make things worse. Any pointers to get the thing going again? Does it need to be somehow reset or does the battery need changing? Now that there is electricity going to the thing, i'd have at least thought it would have lit up etc. Complete novice with these matters, in case it's not obvious. tia. mojo.

Reply to
mojohotmail

Reply to
mojohotmail

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.