Never had an alarm before but...

"No one capable of thought respects him or gives the slightest credence to anything he says".

You shouldn't write about yourself that way Mr. BAss.

Besides, why are you putting in your two cents worth? You, who knocks the "professional" dealers, for no reason other than the fact you can't be one, you convicted felon.

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford
Loading thread data ...

His last couple of posts remind me of the Liberal government "attack ads" up here in Canada. He's getting ridiculous in his claims and falling farther into baseless attacks rather than posting credible information or legitimate criticism.

I think it just might be time to "plonk" him again.

RHC

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This from......well....you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! js

Reply to
alarman

I think we've ( you and I have) been doing pretty good for a resonably long time. I've restrained from commenting on your retorts to others and it seems that you've been doing the same. (till now)

Why don't you just keep it that way.

You have to agree it's slightly better this way than the way it was.

We've always had this option but it never seemed to be convenient to take advatage of before. It's been ( not totally but )somewhat nicer here, you'll have to admit ......... so it seems to me it's mutually beneficial that we each stay on our respective side of "the line" .

Wouldn't you agree?

Reply to
Jim

Get me a beer, Shirley. js

Reply to
alarman

Ahhh ...... I see. You call people idiots and frauds and crooks for using term contracts .......... I say it's wrong for you to do that. You said you didn't do that. I show you the posts where you've done it. You say that you'll tone it down a little. At the first opportunity you call a dealers customer stupid for signing a term contract. Then you make the excuse that you KNEW Bob was pulling your chain. Seems like a pretty strong retort to someone you KNEW was kidding with you.

Other than that, it always easy to call someone elses truthful accusations ridiculous. That way you don't have to come up with more excuses to justify what you're doing wrong. And even YOU admit that no one here agrees with your policy. So whats so baseless? What's so ridiculous? What's not credible?

Try as you may Robert. If I want you to see a post

You'll see it. You can't hide from the truth.

Reply to
Jim

That's right dick suck.

All you gotta do is get down on your knees, like always and that's all you have to know about respect.

Reply to
Jim

Go suck a dick, pansy

Reply to
Jim

Now, see, ya just won't learn. Ya got to be more creative, instead of singing the same old tune. Oh, and go find someone to show you how to pee standing up, old timer. js ps: where's my beer? ;-)

Reply to
alarman

When-ever I see the two of you guys "goin' at it", I keep hearing that old Jim Croce song. You know the one...

"You don't tug on Superman's Cape You don't spit in to the wind You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger And you don't mess around with Jim"...

:-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

And seeing you post that reminds me of my dog when he licks the ass of my neighbor's dog. js

Oh, yeah, :-)

Reply to
alarman

But wait! Didn't he say that ignoring someone doesn't work? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yep. Only this time he skipped the pidgin English. Like I've said before, there's little indication that he's actually in Belgium. Some of his old e-mail messages originated with a small ISP in upstate NY.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Its absolutely certain that Paul is from Belgium

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

You've got one weird dog there, js... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

And Quasimodo dances amid the gargoyles on the roof of Notre Dame singing: "Oh, the Pop-ups!! The Pop-ups!!!"

Reply to
Frank Olson

Belgium doesn't exist... But they do make good beer!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.