More features coming soon.

Pinky's Epicurious Rodeo

formatting link
That is all.

Reply to
Non scrivetemi
Loading thread data ...

"Non scrivetemi" wrote

I have to say there is not a lot of content there.

Sigh. Come on. How about a subscription list or something of people who share your viewpoint. Atleast call it something more interesting than a guest book. Maybe Bass Busters Club. Sign up here. Get your frenzied mob all worked up. Not, "...ho-hum. Another guest book."

Sigh again. Nothing there, but somebody speaking in what sounds like Vietnamese. By implying that speaking like this is degrading you are implying that the speakers of this language or somehow inferior. It fails as a slam against RLB, and unfortunately sounds more like a slur against foreign language speakers.

Well, I suppose this has some minor entertainment value. Atleast you took the time to copy some actual posts from ASA and put them in your news ticker. If you used an admin style interactive tool to do this so its easy to add something it may become an staple in the diet of certain people who like to hate.

How sad. A paper target? Geez. In the spirit of true hate sites you should show some blood and gore. Maybe offer people the choice of a machete to get up close and personal.

If I were a fan of RLB hates sites I would hope so. There is way to little content here to be of any real interest. If I were to rank it against some of the real hate sites out there I'ld have to say this has more the flavor of a guy busting a buddy's chops rather than a true hate site. I've got friends who are more insulting than that. Really.

And its not much. This is way to earlier in your development to have made announcements of a public offering. It would be like Mr Bell offering commercial bandwidth for internet service providers. You have a lot of work to do.

HATEOMETER

0----------------------10 ^

TROLLOMETER (2)

0----------------------10 ^

Please understand that as I have no personal dislike of RLB or for that matter any member of this group I am about as impersonal an observer as you are likely to get. (1) That being said, you may get a more positive response from other RLB hate group acolytes. My response is more useful, not being tainted by a predispostion towards your pooint of view. In other words, your hate site may be applauded by like minded individuals, but you are extremely unlikely to sway any ambivelant third parties to your point of view.

Note (1) Well... I did have a strong distate for our former troll, Wireless Paul. Where is Paul anyway? I kinda miss having to filter three of his new pseudonyms everyday.

Note (2) Note that I scored it slightly higher on the Trollometer. I did reply to the post after all. Can somebody grab a pair of pliers and help me get this hook out of my lip?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

You say a lot more than that.

Bass inspires a lot of "monkey business". :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

I think you'll have as much luck with this guy as we did with Psycho Mike who I swear is now this cold drafty spot in my den

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.