Morning Poem

I woke early one morning The earth lay cool and still. When suddenly a tiny bird Perched on my window sill. He sang a song so lovely, So carefree and so gay, That slowly all my troubles Began to slip away. He sang of far off places Of laughter and of fun. It seemed his very trilling Brought up the morning sun. I stirred beneath the covers, Crept slowly out of bed. The gently shut the window And crushed his @#$%ing head I'm not a morning person.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

very old

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I woke up one morning The system was set at stay. I disarmed & rearmed like usual And went on my way. I pick up some coffee And filled up with gas. I hope that this day Would soon quickly pass. My first call was easy They weren't even home. It's 10am on Monday. Why doesn't my staff answer the phone? I drove past my office To see what was up It looked like the lights And doors were all shut. I fumbled my keys To open the door. I forgot I sold out to ADT And now I am no more.

Jim Rojas

Mark Leuck wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Excellent Jim!!!!!!!!

One moring Jim woke up and was feeling like he'd like to have a little morning sex with his wife. He heard her moving around in the kitchen so he wrote a little note on the pad from the table beside the bed and called his young son to deliver the note to his wife. The note said: "There's a circus in town and the canvas is spread. The tent pole is up, come on back to bed."

Shortly, his son returned carrying a piece of paper A note from his wife which read:

" Take the tent pole down. Put the canvas away. The monkey had a hemorrhage. There's no circus today."

Reply to
Jim

And then he said, "I'm beginning to wonder if my wife might be dead. The sex is the same, but the dishes are piling up."

Groan.

Reply to
Sue

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.