Moose Z1100 Dialing Problem

You don't need the programming code to enter programming. As someone else mentioned earlier, power the panel down using the black slide switch near the lower left corner of the control panel. Now hold the tiny button (about half way up on the left side) in while you turn the power back on. You will be in the dealer programming mode immediately. Note that some early Z1100's have a wire jumper instead of a button. Just power down, close the jumper and restore power and you're in.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Some of the older Z-1100 boards will not tolerate a 9 in the programming code. Yes, I know 98765 is the default. Program a 5-digit code without a 9 and it will stick. js

Reply to
Buggs

yo ho heaaavvve ho, yo yo yo ho heave ho

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Aaarrrrr. js

Reply to
Buggs

Reply to
mmar via HomeKB.com

It was always easier for me to use an LED keypad than the Alpha, DSC panels are like that as well

Reply to
Mark Leuck

But I thought you was traumatized by the Moose incident

| > what happened to your alarm guy?...he give up and go home? | >

| > :-) | >

| >

| >

| > -- | >

| > Rob Giordano | > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage | >

| >

| >

| >

| >

| > | >Well, the zones could be programed to report on alarm but the panel | > | >isn't programmed with a telephone number or account number. | > | >

| > | >It would pick up and do nothing. | > | | > | -- | > | Message posted via HomeKB.com | > |

formatting link
| > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Exactly, hence the need for an LED keypad, alpha displays do nothing but enrage me

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.