Monitoring station software

-- Hi all,

A retirement village for disadvantaged people is looking for some software to operate their panic call system.

I have fitted 80 panic alarms with diallers which transmit a 4x2 signal to the office. There is a receiver which the nurse has to monitor. Trouble is that every call has to be looked at, whether its a genuine alarm or a mains fail. They would like some software that would just log non-urgent calls and only alert them to genuine emergencies.

All the software looked at so far is in the $ thousand catergory. Since they are run by a Catholic Mission station they just don't have that kind of money available.

Anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks

Regards Chris

Reply to
chris clarke
Loading thread data ...

Check your email, I sent you a link to a ftp with a TON of CS software. DICE is cracked, and so are some of the others. Micro-Key and Bold were a bitch to get, but they are there also.

Good Luck

Reply to
Karl Magnus

care to share that link again?

Reply to
diver

The churches I work with could also use software like that. I didn't know you could find it on the net. If you could send the links that would be great. If no, I understand. Thanks.

Scott

Reply to
Impalpable

What sort of Church would want to use pirated software?, or come to that what sort of alarm company would use stolen software to run their CS.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Dear Karl

Didn't get any email from you, pse check the address, it is: snipped-for-privacy@sybaweb.co.za

Thanks Regards Chris

Reply to
chris clarke

The software is pirated ? Never mind. Thank anyway though.

Reply to
Impalpable

Church of Satan?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Go to

formatting link
and download the demo. it functions for free up to 100 accounts. And all signals types are dynamic.

Good-luck.

Reply to
Okitoki

Reply to
chris clarke

plus they're spending a lot of money paying lawyers to defend priests in child molestation cases

what a werld.

"chris clarke" wrote in message news:dr53l5$o5l$ snipped-for-privacy@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... | Mark Leuck wrote: | | >

| > "Doug L" wrote in message | > news:YpNAf.10884$jR.1731@fed1read01... | > > What sort of Church would want to use pirated software?, or come | > > to that what sort of alarm company would use stolen software to run | > > their CS. | > >

| > > Doug L | >

| > Church of Satan? | | | | -- | | No, its the richest Church of them all, the Roman Catholic Church. The | way they carry on you would think they are down to their last 10 cents. | The retirement place is actually a closed down state-run sanatorium | with about 100 pre-fab houses on the 22 acre site, about 220km from | Cape Town. The priest and three helpers run the show, but the RC | church won't give them any money to run it on the grounds that the site | does not belong to the church authority. They have been operating on | donations for the past 35 years. I got involved as there were a spate | of burglaries, even though the residents are mostly OAPs and exist on | the state pension which is minimal. The burglars tied up some of the | old people and emptied the houses. | | I had some Paradox 708 dialers which I programmed to communicate with a | 15 year old base station which I repaired. I have donated enough of my | time and effort to getting them up and running, and only forwarded your | replies to them. What they do is up to them. Whatever they get I will | no doubt have to set up and get it running as the priest can't even | type let alonr operate a PC. | | Maybe one of you rich US Citizens would like to donate something useful | to this cause. It is Mimosa Rusoord, Stellenberg Farm, De Doorns 6875. | I am due to go there on 30th Jan to set up another 12 alarms. The | equipment consists of the Paradox dialer, a 12 volt power supply and | one push button. I got a donation of 150 12 VDC 1 amp psu's from an | electronics supply, plus some boxes to put it all in. Paradox gave me | 100 dialers so all I have to do is assemble it, supply the n/o push | button and a bit of cable and fit it (15 mins per job) but the | travelling is 2 hours each way. I get paid about 1/2 the petrol cost, | that's all. | | Regards | Chris |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Could be because of a few...erm court cases they've had the last couple of years :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

be or do?

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

Reply to
Frank Olson

That's funny!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Reply to
Jim

it's a salad oops coin toss

Doug L wrote:

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.