Monitoring station response time

I know when I owned 100% of my CS I enjoyed the techie stuff too, I HATED trying to keep the place staffed though.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

damn so when I get to 499,000 accounts...i'll...no I won't I'll buy an island somewhere and drink pina coladas all day.

| >

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

that's what we use at our central too..

but we had some issue with sia on the paradox digiplex line with those receiver.. paradox say its sur-gard trouble,sur-gard say its paradox fault.. so we use Contact ID on those panel

the trouble is that the kiss off is not flagged as valid by the panel..so it keep on sending the same signal many time..

and its all finishing by a comm trouble showing on the keypad..

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

To me it's a LOT more fun on the CS side just for the techie stuff

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yup but one of em can handle over half a million accounts

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Strange since we monitor just about everything including Paradox and haven't had any problem like that. SIA is most used format with CID a close second. If I had to guess I'd say the problem you describe is a fault of Paradox

Only weakness I've ever seen with the 2000 is it can receive 4 rounds of Ademco Hi-Speed in one call before the line card buffer if full and it hangs up. Doesn't seem to affect the MX-8000, Rad 6600 or the ITI-CS5000

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.