Looking of a door access system

The plastic box unit were made about 8 or 9 years ago I would guess. I see from their web site that the Keri software doesn't require much horse power. That is great for when the customer says "will this old computer do?" If you really like a brand of access control you shouldn't be afraid of becoming a dealer. The minimum purchase thing varies a lot from manufacturer to manufacturer. AMAG is serious about giving you the boot if you don't hit your numbers (usually 50K). Other than that most manufacturers will work with you if you get hung up in a big project and sales fall off for a while. Sometimes you get leads from the manufacturer, even when you don't especially want them. If you ever want to look at another brand, and like the flavor of Keri you might want to take a peek at Continental Instruments Access. It doesn't have free software, but it has a lot of bang for the buck.

Reply to
Roland Moore
Loading thread data ...

I see that Continental is connected to Napco. I will most likely stay with Keri at this time. I don't need the mental pressure of learning a new system. The grey matter can only retain so much and I am losing cells at a rapid pace as it is. Thanks for the insight.

Les

Reply to
ABLE_1

Bewator's Entro Lite could do the job here (Siemens now owns bewator, so it's also known as Sipass Entro Lite)

DC800 + BC43, comes in around $650 AUD and can go up to 8 doors

formatting link
formatting link
where are you on the planet?

Reply to
bleugh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.