Kantech Authentication Password

When updating my Kantech software (corp edition) I have somehow forgotten my authentication password. My laptop workstation can not connect to the server anymore. This is very frustrating. Further I can not add any other workstations or smart link. I changed it from the default. Is there a back door pw???

Will reinstalling my server software and restoring from a backup reset it to defualt???

Please help.

Thanks!

(If you do not want to post backdoor password (if it exists) please email me at snipped-for-privacy@holidayworld.com)

Reply to
Chris Freeman
Loading thread data ...

if you do a fresh install (on a pc where the server was never installed or all kantech directory removed from the server,remember to back up that whole directory just in case..)of the server and recover from a previous back up it will revert to that original password,but if you just want to connect to the server,and miss the password,you can use a different password,its in the registration page (where you got that serial number),you can click a check box and provide a password just for that workstation...

be sure that the workstation is not lock for registration(if it been installed before..)

"Chris Freeman" a écrit dans le message de news:

681050cc5d13c@uwe...
Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.