JOB: Alarm Tech Job in Washington DC

Lead Security Technician - Washington DC

Seeking an experienced security technician to take a leadership role with a small and growing team. Lead Security Technician is responsible for the on-time and on-budget installation of intrusion, CCTV, and access control systems on residential and commercial projects. They must be committed to delivering excellent customer service.

You will be primarily involved in the design and installation of Alarm, IP Video, and access control systems, both hands-on and coordinating others. Expertise installing and servicing GE Concord (primarily) and/or Honeywell Alarm Systems is a plus.

You will work closely with our management team to support sales with pre and post sales engineering.

Applicants must be: - expert in programming GE Concord (#1 priority) and/or Ademco (#2 priority) alarm panels - knowledgeable and experienced with hard wire strategies and techniques - reliable and professional with professional appearance and demeanor - well spoken and knowledgeable with strong customer service skills and orientation - knowledgeable about CCTV and Access Control basics - interested in learning new technologies - excited about being a part of a energetic team building a remarkable business - able to pass detailed background check and credit check and have clean driving record - licensed in DC, MD and VA or able to obtain it expeditiously

You must have you own vehicle and are expected to be at our office in Friendship Heights DC weekdays by 8AM (unless you are going directly to a job site) and to participate in a weekly delivery pipeline meeting. Your input will be valued and considered in all aspects of project delivery.

Urban Alarm

formatting link
is a fast growing security company serving residential, small business, commercial, and government customers. We offer competitive benefits including LTD/STD, 401k, mileage reimbursement, company paid health insurance, dental insurance, professional development (e.g., training) and more.

Opportunity for leadership position as company grows. Base salary $20

- $30 / hr. depending on experience and capabilities. You will participate in profit sharing plan and be eligible for incentive bonus.

Please provide a cover letter and resume including information of your experience, specific areas of expertise, career goals, and any licensing or certifications.

Please submit applications to:

snipped-for-privacy@urbanalarm.com

Reply to
Miles
Loading thread data ...

Hahahahahaha!

Reply to
alarman

For Yuma that would be above average wages. For DC that is subsistence living.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

What is average pay in Yuma?

James

Reply to
James B

Depends. Are you from Mexico? :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

What is average pay in Yuma?

James

A taco and enchilada combo.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

No, that's only half. Budweiser and Clamato to chase it down comes with that.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Ahhh...you pay overtime I see!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Your closer than i am, im one state north of you. I am trying to figure out what the competition pays. I would call them but they are less likely to tell me then you are.

James B

Reply to
trishnjames

Reply to
Just Looking

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.