JIM the DS (Slave driver)

You're an idiot and everyone knows it. But please

>continue to send all the posts you want. Every one that you send just continues >to proves to anyone who comes here, what a nut case you are.

I thought that the subscribers where INVITED by you to go in a "DORMANT State" (DS) subject RFI! Wasn't that what you asked them to do and the purpose of that list? Do You escape on that DS rule?

You came to that admirable advice and convinced a part of those "so called professionals" (who didn't and still don't know better than you how to counter argue my statements, beside insulting of course) that this was the best solution you had to propose to extinguish my posts! DS , DS, DS, DS, DS...DS.

A fireman couldn't do better than you, but instead that lighted up to me the importance of my warnings to the "owners" and "future owners" subject that doubtful stuff... You know well what stuff i mean he Jimmy! Wireless Alarm Systems (WAS) not WOS!

What a marvellous idée from you.. You would be if you had the occasion a good SLAVE DRIVER! YOU are great jimmy. Why didn't you grasp the opportunity to express the full extend of your "Slave Driver" (SD) knowledge in some country's who are recently visited by the US and UK? You could have provided them with your great SD man driving collabo.... It's only a "DS", "SD" matter for you he Jimmy!

Back to the "WAS" (Wireless Alarm Systems) stuff.

ALL wireless transmissions, even broadcast radio, can be jeopardized with interferences but you and the fellows in that "WOS" list knows better..

You are the cleverest "SD" (Slave Driver) i ever encountered. You know that what i say is not part of radio waves... It's wrong what i say, you have the support from the persons in that "DS" (Dormant State) list, they say like you!

It's amazing to see that beside the "DS" (dormant state) you declare now that the persons in that list are still in that RFI ignorant state too? You have a great responsibility with those "so called" professionals in that marvellous story, they don't know how to escape from your grasp anymore.

Great "SD" work Jimmy,

Reply to
-paul*
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.