J Rojas

Dunno. There was a guy from the Bahamas posting here a year or so ago (Rory something) from Nassau... He didn't work for a "Nassau Security" though. The only other reference Google comes up with is "Ranger Alarms"... I've no idea who the heck Bass is goin' on about. I *do know* I've never listed a "Nassau Security" (or anyone with an address remotely near either location). Bass will of course not admit to this. He will continue to dodge, duck, and deceive.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

Nahhh... She's already told me she's going to charge me double time and the clock starts ticking from the second she answers the phone. ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Your deliberate use of the term "ASA approved vendor". You *know* how I felt about that.

Reply to
Frank Olson

These days fat isn't the best word to describe her

Here's another one....Kathleen Turner...yech

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I knew that :-) I was seeing what Colombo had to say.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Bass investigative skills suck big time. Coupled with his other Usenet practices (ie. bombing the heck out the group that contains his biggest detractors with pages of useless crap, lying, maligning anyone that doesn't "agree" with him) makes him a bully plain and simple. In my neck-of-the-woods, Christie Clark would hang him out to dry. And no, I did not wear pink on Feb 27th.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Well you can't wear pink *everyday* Frank.

You made me work to find out what the hell you were talking aboot. (that's Canadian for about)

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

They're a crooked company that used to operate under several names, both on and off line. They still take money from online victims but they haven't shipped anything at all in some time.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I've also never listed them. You're a lying sleeze, Bass.

To Tom: Their website's at

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Hmmm... Nassau Security (Alarm Shoppe, Inc.)

formatting link
only has thirteen complaints in the last

36 months and Bass is calling them "crooked". I guess when you have THIRTY complaints, you're considered "outstanding". Wow... Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

formatting link
formatting link
Is Mr. Nick Scaglione of Security Alarm Systems, Inc. in Tampa Florida aware that you've "hijacked" his company's name for your website at
formatting link
Bass? Gee... Maybe someone should call him and check. After all... I'm sure he wouldn't want a customer to think that your abysmal BBB record is in any way going to harm his business.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Well for what it's worth, I'm "pink" all over. ;-)

All you had to do was ask.

"Aboot" doesn't have the "u". Sorry. It doesn't remotely qualify as "Canadian".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.