J Rojas

Yeah. Put some of that kosher cat c*ck in it for him. :-)

Reply to
Roger W
Loading thread data ...

There's a party in Roger's mouth - everyone's invited!

Reply to
G. Morgan

He used to recommend Nassau Sec. According to his website and the BS he posts here he has thoroughly checked out the companies he recommends. I guess his "investigation" somehow missed the parts about Nassau closing down, being sued for mail fraud, hundreds of customer complaints that the company took their money and shipped nothing, drunken answering machine messages and unspeakably rude sales reps. However, they're not me so Franky heartily recommended them.

FWIW, when I got swamped with business I hired a full-time office assistant to help out (she's cute, too). Now I'm looking for an inside sales rep to help with CCTV and commercial fire alarms as well. As to payment, we don't charge clients' credit cards until *after* we ship. Our software does an "authorize only" at the time of purchase. We issue the "capture" once we get the UPS tracking numbers from the distributors.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
I brive a dus

Funny... I don't recall ever doing that. How about posting the Google?

What page would that be on?? How about posting a Google ref?? You can't because there is none. Talk about "BS", Bass... You're full of it.

I never did (list or recommend them), but then... facts never concerned you, did they Bass??

I'll bet you're married to her too...

Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! And I'm sure you're looking for someone that knows NEC and NFPA just as well as you do... to work from your home office?? You're a maroon, Bass.

I like the "we" part... as if you have *anything* to do with shipping.

And this means... what exactly? How about hiring someone to deal with that heap of unanswered complaints at the BBB? Customer service... My BAss...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Not trying to bust anyone's balls, but the link below is to an archive of the website

formatting link

formatting link
*/
formatting link

Reply to
">G< ©

Reply to
I brive a dus

Reply to
I brive a dus

The links you saw are archived snapshots of the site through the years at the time the date indicates...so if something was ever posted for any length of time these archives will reveal that.

Reply to
">G< ©

So is Nassau Sec. on there or not?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
I brive a dus

I'm not doing the research. The question was asked for proof he was supporting a particular company and if he did on his website this would provide archived pages through the years to search. I simply pointed to the utility, to assist in either supporting their claim...or not supporting it, not to conduct the research...

Reply to
">G< ©

Maybe you need to visit Soto Opticians.

Reply to
Roger W

Everybody knows about the Wayback machine already. If you want to post a "smoking gun" you'll have to way better than that.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Maybe she will introduce you to Xenu. (stay away, those people are NUTS)

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

It isn't and never was. Bass is LYING again.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Allow me to "unconfuzzle" you. I've never listed Nassau.

Reply to
Frank Olson

On Mar 2, 1:15 am, Frank Olson wrote: Now I know you're trolling. :-)

Reply to
I brive a dus

Reply to
I brive a dus

"Frank Olson" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 1Cryj.33291$w94.16914@pd7urf2no...

I am sure that will proove to be a good thing.....

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.