I need help with finding a door entrance system

I am familier with Aiphone, but I dont think this is an Aifone application. Here is the deal. Customer is looking for a system where they have a panel at the front door, person presses button and it rings in office. Here is the kicker... they want it to ring on their office phone and allow anyone with a desk phone to open it. I really just need a dialer in the outside panel I am guessing that rings the office number. .. then they press * and it unlatches the door. I know they make this.. but no idea who makes it.

thanks..

Reply to
camman
Loading thread data ...

See a DoorFon will do the trick for you

Reply to
John J

formatting link
controller

formatting link
door phone js

Reply to
alarman

Most office PABX controllers have such a feature.

Reply to
A.J.

Nope, don't need to get all fancy. Do a search for "World's Best Doorbell Fone"

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Alarman.. you hit a home runner man! The C-2000A is the controller I have been looking for.. Thanks.. you saved me hours of leg work. Much appreciated!

Reply to
camman

The DoorFon is less money than the Viking.

camman wrote:

Reply to
Crash

Thanks Crash. I looked at it and will keep it in mind. The electronic strike prices seem real low.. Thanks

Reply to
camman

Yer welcome.

Whatever system you use, make sure that it will work through whatever kind of phone system the office has installed.

camman wrote:

Reply to
Crash

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.