I'm gonna be a TV star!

Hey you guys, watch Letterman on Thursday and look in the center section (stage level) row 4, stage right. You'll see my mug waving at the camera right before the guest band plays (and I think at the beginning of the show they did a pan & scan of the audience). No bullshit! Just to make sure ya'll believe me I can tell you Dave's "survivor man" is going to drink Herbie Hancock's urine!

Tom -- I was going to try and see if you wanted to meet up for coffee but time was too short. I was staying in Elmsford, that's close to your home I think you said. I'll call ahead next time.

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

I will never forget when i was a cub scout in 60's it was a very big deal to get scene on Paul Shanon's Adventure time a local kids show on channel 4 here. We got the chance 2 different times. wish they had VCR's back then. It would be neat to see what i looked like at age 8 along with my freinds

Reply to
nick markowitz

That would be cool! I wonder if the studio kept the tapes/film?

When I was like 10 we lived in Corpus Christi,TX and one of the local news channels would take pictures of people waving everyday. One day they had the truck on our street and shot me and a buddy riding our Huffy bikes, waving away. :)

Here is my 3 seconds of fame from the Letterman show:

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.